- Main responsibility: Full cycle development ownership – from an algorithm research to a product implementation.
- Research and develop new Image Processing, Computer Vision and computational photography algorithms, including all aspects of multi-camera arrays: Registration, Super Resolution, Stereo Calibration, 3D and HDR.
- Real-time algorithm implementation and optimizations on various mobile platforms.
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with high grades, M.Sc. – preferable.
- 2-5 years of experience in Image Processing, computer vision or computational photography algorithms development.
- C/C++ coding experience is must.
- Experience with one or more of the following platforms: Qualcomm, GPU, ARM, DSP – advantage
- Creative, innovative, out of the box thinking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills of highly technical data.
- Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker, good organizational skills.
- In depth understanding in imaging systems (CMOS sensors, optics) and image pipeline.