In charge of control for camera miniature actuators:
- Theoretical analysis.
- Control algorithm design.
- Hardware programming (manly in C)
- Running experiments
- BSc in Electrical engineering, with control expertise from a university only.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience in the control field
- Knowledge in control algorithms
- C, C++ programming skills
- Matlab and Simulink programming skills
- MSc – advantage
- Microcontroller programing experience – advantage
- Analog design – advantage
- Other programming languages – advantage