Jonior Mechano-Optical Engineer
Highly skilled energetic freshman mechanical engineer to work in multidisciplinary surroundings (Mechano-Electro-Optics) in an intimate R&D team. The job is composed of 2 main elements:
- 50% develop miniature mechanical mechanisms, test beds and jigs.
- 50% lens optical design (no prior experience needed).
Mechanical B.Sc.\M.A. graduate, from a listed university, 85+
- Ability to work in intimate teams, with high social skills
- Strong background, inventive with high creativity
- Fast learner and fast performer
- Good English – Must
- Solid works – Advantage
- The job may include abroad visiting
- Knowledge of Camera APIs
- Experience in working with imaging systems