Graphics SW Engineer
Main responsibility: implementing and developing image processing algorithm on advanced mobile GPUs (Mali, Adreno, Imagination). This includes:
- Implementing algorithmic blocks from scratch in OpenCL and OpenGL
- Optimizing existing algorithmic blocks, improving run time, reducing data transfer, and improving code efficiency
- Assuming responsibility for all development cycles – design, implementation, debugging, optimization and delivery.
- Collaborate with team members, algorithms engineers and colleagues in solving problems and overcoming design challenges
- Interface with SW engineers at customer sites
B.Sc. in electronics or computer science/electrical engineering from a certified University
- 1-2 years’ Experience in programming for various GPU platforms.
- 3D applications development.
- Experience in writing shaders.
- Knowledge of OpenGL and OpenCL/CUDA.
- Good C/C++ coding skills.
- · Knowledge of GPU architecture and optimizations.
- Experience in designing, implementing and optimizing image processing algorithms on GPU platforms.
- Creative, innovative, out of the box thinking. Good written and verbal communication skills of highly technical data. Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker, good organizational skills.