Key-role and responsibilities include:
- Perform mechanical design tasks of a micro mechanics mechanisms
- Engineering assignments requiring application of engineering principles, theories and concepts
- Performs or coordinates structural analysis for predicting component and system level performance in the design of the products
- Prepares presentations for internal and external customers. Responsible for preparing engineering reports to support tolerance studies, engineering analyses, or failure investigations, including technical close-out reports
- Working in a small and intimate multidisciplinary group.
University Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of experience in the design and development of mechanical systems
- Experienced with mechanism designs
- Strong mechanical engineering background with knowledge and understanding of mechanical systems.
- General understanding of manufacturing processes
- NPI experiences is beneficial
- Experience with optics platforms is beneficial.
- Experience with micro mechanics is beneficial.
- High English skills
- Understanding of imaging systems (CMOS sensors, optics) and image processing pipeline – advantage.
- Creative, innovative, out of the box thinking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills of highly technical data.
- Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker, good organizational skills.