Senior Embedded SW Engineer
Main responsibility: implementing and developing image processing algorithm on tomorrow’s mobile platforms. This includes:
- Algorithm implementation in C/C++
- Run time optimization of algorithmic blocks, using SIMD units, GPU (OpenCL) and DSP
- Gain knowledge of memory sharing paradigms and implementations
- Acquire deep knowledge of algorithm performance, identify bottlenecks, invent and implement creative solutions for a variety of run time problems
- Assembly-level development at time-critical code sections
- Define, setup and support development and debugging environment
- Participate in requirements definition and architecture level specification
- Acquire good knowledge of HW
B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering or Computer Science from a certified University
- Over 5 years’ Experience in programming for various ARM-based platforms
- Excellent C/C++ coding skills
- Knowledge of the ARMv7/v8 architecture.
- Knowledge of optimizations (cycles, memory access, vectorization, assembly-level, multi-threading)
- Knowledge of multi-core parallel programming (multi-threading, affinity, thread-pools)
- Experience in Android programming
- Experience in DSP programing
- Knowledge of camera architecture / image processing pipeline / 3D stereo algorithms / image registration.
- Knowledge of Qualcomm’s Krait architecture.
- Knowledge of Intel’s Atom architecture.
- Experience in SSE/AVX programming.