Junior Algorithms Engineer
Corephotonics is the pioneer and worldwide market leader of multi-aperture technologies for mobile devices.
Our multi-disciplinary group of engineers is responsible for research, architecture, design, and development of computational photography and computer vision algorithms. These real-time algorithms need to work in unison with state-of-the-art multi-camera systems, designed in Corephotonics, which will be incorporated in mobile, surveillance and automotive systems.
- Implement algorithmic blocks from scratch, assuming responsibility for all development cycles – design, implementation, debugging, optimization and delivery
- Participate in SW architecture design for a real-time embedded platform (mobile)
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving problems and overcoming design challenges
- Take part in a team effort to design high quality computer vision algorithm solutions
- B.Sc./M.Sc./Equivalent knowledge in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with honors.
- Background in relevant courses for computer vision/image processing/machine learning.
- Object oriented programming – an advantage
- Matlab or Python scripting
- Knowledge in OpenCV
- Hard-working, independent and a fast learner
- Team player, reliable and motivated
C.V apply to: