Junior Algorithms Engineer
- Research and develop new Image Processing and Computer Vision algorithms, including all aspects of multi-camera arrays: Registration, Super Resolution, Stereo Calibration, 3D and HDR.
- Real-time algorithm implementation and optimizations on various mobile platforms.
B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with high grades with Signal processing specialization.
- 1-2 years experience in Image Processing/Computer Vision algorithms development, alternatively an M.Sc in these fields.
- Good Matlab skills.
- Creative, innovative, out of the box thinking.
- Good written and verbal communication skills of highly technical data.
- Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker, good organizational skills.
- C/C++ coding experience – advantage.
- Understanding of imaging systems (CMOS sensors, optics) and image processing pipeline – advantage.