Camera Solution (Software and Algorithms) Engineer
Take part in the development and implementation of cutting edge, highly optimized computer vision and image processing algorithms on mobile platforms.
Optimizing solution for high performance run-time, minimizing memory usage and power consumption. Responsibilities include:
- Implement algorithmic blocks from scratch, assuming responsibility for all development cycles – design, implementation, debugging, optimization and delivery.
- Perform code run time and memory footprint optimizations on various platforms.
- Participate in SW architecture design.
- Collaborate with team members and colleagues in solving problems and overcoming design challenges.
- Interface with engineering teams at customers and suppliers sites.
B.Sc. in computer science or Electrical and Computer Engineering, from a certified university, 85+
- 2-4 years of experience in C/C++ development
- Object oriented programming experience
- Experience with applications design and implementation
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Proven track record of finding bottlenecks and delivering optimized, high-quality code
- Knowledge in algorithms development and implementation
- Fast learner, team player, reliable, motivated, hard worker
- Experience in Android NDK development
- Experience in image processing algorithms
- Experience in runtime optimizations on embedded accelerators (e.g. Neon, DSP, GPU).
- Experience in writing OpenCL kernels
- Experience in Matlab
C.V apply to: