Highly skilled energetic mechanical engineer, to work in multidisciplinary surroundings (Mechano-Electro-Optics) in an intimate R&D team.
The job is requiring responsibility over a few subsystems, and the ability to design a product from concept to mass production level. It includes mechanical design of mechanisms, plastics, machining, magnetics and camera basic electrooptical knowledge. In this role you will also oversee the experiments and assembly of prototypes.
- Mechanical B.Sc.\M.sc. from a certified university, 85+
- 3-6 years of proven hands on mechanical design
- Ability to work in intimate teams, with high social skills
- Strong background, inventive with high creativity
- Sub system previous responsibility – advantage
- Solid works – advantage
- The job may include travels abroad
- graduates with honors and strong capabilities will also be considered
C.V apply to: